Send As SMS
foodbeam has moved here - Go to www.foodbeam.com !
Friday, July 28, 2006
Lapinou fait des muffins aux pépites de chocolat pour Sam

[Lapinou makes chocolate chips muffins to support Sam]

In a little more than 16 hours, Sam will be blogging NON STOP for 24 hours!

Why?
By participating actively to the Blogathon, Sam will help a San Francisco charity: Food Runners.

What about Food Runners?
"The mission of Food Runners is to help alleviate hunger in San Francisco to help prevent waste and to help create community."
And what a mission!

How I can help?
You can donate here (you could even win a box of SF food goodies!) or show your support on your own blog.


Sam I wanted you to know Lapinou is fully supporting you by making delicious chocolate chip muffins to keep you awake for your audacious challenge.

Recipe to be posted tomorrow, because I am Lapinou is not as brave as Sam!

- - - - - -

Labels:






3 sweets:
Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

tu me fait "cry"
that is so sweet, and today I am feeling a little bit sensitive (I had to buy myself chocolate), so all the support and love everyone is showing me is making more than sentimental.

Merci Fanny et bisous a Lapinou xxx

29 July, 2006 01:35 

Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

Quel adorable petit Pinou !!!!

C'est une belle action qu'elle fait là, sam !

29 July, 2006 10:26 

Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

Fanny, I adore this picture - so sweet.

06 August, 2006 00:13 

Post a Comment

Back to foodbeam