Send As SMS
foodbeam has moved here - Go to www.foodbeam.com !
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Mirror mirror on the wall ... does my blog look good in this? - The judges

72 entries!
Wow that's a lot. But who is going to spend endless nights now?
The judges of course!


I choose a friendly panel of 4 judges + me. Some are foodbloggers, other aren't, but i think it's a quite a good thing since they have a food-virgin eye and can only be objective.

Anne-So is a french blogger. Her blog Cachemire et Soie is beautiful and explores design and girly stuff. She also loves her food. She recently made a lovely (and rock-and-roll!) Ispahan cake and you really shouldn't miss her post about eating a Ladurée religieuse - pure extasy!

Marieke is a Holland-based foodblogger i discovered quite late this year and now i wonder how i managed to live without knowing Maison Dorré Trifles before.
The pictures taken by Edwin (Marieke's husband) are a delight for the eyes and Marieke's writing is great.
I'm so happy she accepted to join the team because i really wanted to share with you this treasure-blog.
Look at this and i'm sure you'll all want to make a good-old trifle afterwards!

Ooishi, of So Ooishi, is one of the most talented foodblogger i know. I simply love her recipes and gorgeous pictures.
She's also a big fan of Japan -a passion which i share with her-; thus she likes her food to be cute. Have a look at this delicious post and you'll understand what i'm talking about.

David isn't a foodblogger, not even a blogger but he's a film student and my lovely assistant boyfriend.
He's been holding wooden boards (to make the pictures background), choosing between tons of pictures THE one i should blog about... ever since the birth of foodbeam. Hence, i ask you to give him your full confidence; this guy knows what he does.

And eventually, me.

- -

Labels:






2 sweets:
Blogger Catherine said something sweet:

Hi Fanny, I just discovered Marieke's wonderful blog - love it! Alas, none of my July pics were worth entering - so many wonderful entries!

28 August, 2006 05:29 

Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

Fanny

Discovered your Blog today through Traveler's Lunchbox.
A lot of yummy things in 'Does My Blog' contest..
La plupart de ma famille habite Toulouse by the way.
I see that you will be studying there.
I will mention 'Food Beam' on my blog 'Serge the Concierge' soon.

A Frenchman in New Jersey

Serge
Biz:
http://www.njconcierges.com
Blog:
http://www.sergetheconcierge.com

28 August, 2006 21:35 

Post a Comment

Back to foodbeam