Send As SMS
foodbeam has moved here - Go to www.foodbeam.com !
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Truffles in the making...

Johanna of the Pasionnate Cook is the current host of Sugar High Friday. And this month theme is 'truffles'. Chocolate truffles.
I plan to make four truffles from my ultimate role-model - Pierre Hermé - recipes:
- Lou or ginger and milk chocolate truffles
- Makassar or salted caramel truffles
- Balthazar or cinnamon truffles
- Barbade or vanilla truffles (hence the picture)

Sadly i won't be able to write about these ganaches lusciously wrapped in chocolate till next monday.
'Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre...'

Labels: ,






7 sweets:
Blogger sooishi said something sweet:

je me réjouis!
Bisou

21 November, 2006 10:13 

Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

Mmmmm...Truffles. I would LOVE to feature some of these spectacular recipes over at Group Recipes.

So amazing Fanny!

21 November, 2006 20:57 

Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

amazing!
I can't wait! =)
I love the Makassar, haven't tried the others (hopefully YET!)
the Balthazar looks very promising - and they are from pierre - how can they ever be disappointing?? ;)

23 November, 2006 15:14 

Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

I cannot wait to see!

24 November, 2006 01:20 

Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

i'm going to sit right here with my plate of truffles and wait for you to post.

maybe i should eat just one of these little chocolate gems... just to tide me over.

24 November, 2006 17:15 

Blogger *fanny* said something sweet:

Hi Ooichigal - et moi je me rejouis de tes religieuses à la rose. Les plus belles du monde (hint pour Ladurée - c'est pas la pein de lutter)!!!

Hi Kristopher - the lazy girl i am will post the recipes as soon as possible.

Hi Julia - you're such a lucky girl. I've read your paris experience with excitement.

Hi Ivonne - thanks.

Hi Monkey - glad to see you here. You know how much i love you. You orange truffles look so good and I love the idea of a professionnal cream pourer. Will think of it the next time.

xoxo
Fanny

27 November, 2006 19:52 

Anonymous Anonymous said something sweet:

Beautiful photo...
Ciao.

01 December, 2006 21:47 

Post a Comment

Back to foodbeam